Evolve Sustainable Vegan Sneaker in Black
The Evolve Sneaker is one of the most innovative and sustainbale sneakers in the HAV collection with the upper part been made from cornfiber and vegan leather, the lining made from recycled PET and cornfiber and the sole made from recycled materials. This lightweight and comfortable sneaker has been designed in Sweden to be fully circular and is ethically produced by our skilled artisans in Portugal.
Designed in Sweden
Handmade in Portugal to the highest quality and ethical standards
Responsibly made in the HAV ethical factory
Considered Materials & Ingredients.
Products made of fabrics and/or ingredients which have a lower environmental and social impact.
Products that are made from recycled and upcycled materials. This also includes alternative products that through use, reduce landfill.
Products manufactured using animal alternatives and adhere to animal free production.
Goods created which supports fair wages, working conditions and the local environment.
Supporting Local Crafts.
Brands who work directly with artisans using traditional and handmade techniques providing livelihoods for their community. Hand skills are also much friendlier for the environment.
Humans Are Vain are a Premium Swedish Vegan brand who fuse the latest sustainable and recycled materials with innovative methods and timeless contemporary design. Carefully designed and developed products which operate a circular economy can be fully recycled at the end of their life. Materials such as Pineapple leaves and recycled plastic ocean trash can be found throughout the Humans Are Vain collection.
Toe, lace, tongue and heel area made from a vegan eco-microfiber which is lightweight, antibacterial, eco-friendly and highly resistant, even against chemical agents. This material carries the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 class 1 seal which certifies that the material has passed the most stringent controls and can be declared eco-friendly and free of agents harmful to health and the environment
Air mesh side panels made from an innovative polyester produced by DuPont obtained from fermentation of glucose and processing of corn seeds.
Eco-microfiber lining and insock made from recycled PET and natural corn fiber. This material is highly breathable, durable, absorbent, fast drying and carries the Oeko-Tex standard 100 class and Global Recycling Standard certification.
Insole padding made from a high density recycled cork and foam for extra comfort
Laces made from 100% organic cotton
Upper paddings made from natural latex
Toe puff and counter stiffener made from recycled material (80% recycled)
Insole board made from recycled material
100% made with water based glues
Weighs 400g per shoe (based on 41)
Responsibly made in Guimaraes Portugal
Designed in Sweden
1. Create sustainable eco friendly vegan products that help the planet
2. Remove as much plastic trash from the oceans as possible through materials used in products
3. Design contemporary timeless pieces utilising the latest sustainable and recycled materials
4. Support organisations and charities that help the planet and the ocean
5. Develop the next generation of sustainable materials and production methods
6. Operate a circular economy
7. Consider their carbon footprint on every action taken
8. Keep prices as fair as possible
9. Only work with ethical factories based in Europe
10. Engineer own materials and products for maximum quality and comfort
11. Always be transparent and honest offering as much information about the products as possible to customers
12. Provide people with a better alternative
We recommend to clean your Humans Are Vain trainers with natural soap and a damp cloth.
Do not use bleach and do not put them either in the washing machine or dryer.
You can check your closest size by doing the following:
1. Grab a sheet of paper and stand on the sheet of paper with your heel and the back edge of the paper against a wall.
2. Mark on the paper where your big toe ends.
3. Measure the distance from the back edge of the paper to the mark on the paper and that will give you your foot length.
4. Now compare your foot length to the chart below which shows the inside length of our shoes. We recommend that the shoe length/size should be 6-10mm longer than your foot length. If you are between sizes always size up.
Orders are despatched within 1-3 business days after receiving the order
You may return your products within 14 days of receipt. All returned items must be in an unused condition, with all original packaging with all the labels and without any wear or damage to the product. For shoes the soles must be completely clean and free from marks.
Please obtain proof of posting, and send via an insured and traceable method. We cannot be held liable for any items which go missing or get damaged in the post. If a parcel does go missing and never reaches us, it is your responsibility as the sender of the item, to claim from the courier used.
Sale items are not eligible for a refund
Please submit any returns through our Returns Center. If your return is accepted according to the brand policy, you will receive your refund minus any delivery costs.
Lårs Labels features In