Returns & Delivery Information
For environmental reasons, please consider your purchase on larslabels.com to ensure that returns are kept to a minimum.
These are the Delivery & Returns Policies on which our Brand Partners supply products to you.
- As each Brand Partner will be shipping directly from themselves to you, please note that if you order multiple items from multiple Brand Partners, these will arrive in separate packages at separate times. The vendor delivery costs will be as displayed to you on the brand product pages. Our Brand Partners will deliver goods to you within the timeframe quoted on the product page unless we let you know otherwise.
- If the delivery of products is delayed by an event outside our or our Brand Partners’ control, we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know. Please note that at present, due to Covid-19, there may be some delays to deliveries however we will always keep you informed of such delays.
- Please note some of the Brand products are made to order and can take up to 3 weeks to deliver to you.
RETURNING YOUR GOODS
For environmental reasons, we urge you to consider your purchase on larslabels.com to ensure that returns are kept to a minimum.
Please also note that at this time, we cannot process exchanges. If you would like to exchange an item, we would suggest that you return the item (in line with the Brand Partner policy) and order your new item.
- The returns policy is in accordance with each Brand Partner policy which is quoted on the product item page where you bought your product.
- If you would like to return an item, you need to inform Lårs Labels via the Return Center https://larslabels.returnscenter.com/. Once Lårs Labels reviews the return request, alongside the Brand Partner return policy, we will notify you with approval or rejection. If the return is approved, we will provide you with all the necessary information to make your return.
- If you have requested a return which is accepted by Lårs Labels, you have 5 working days from acceptance for which to return the goods to the vendor.
- Please obtain proof of posting, and send via an insured and traceable method. We cannot be held liable for any items which go missing or get damaged in the post. If a parcel does go missing and never reaches the brand, it is your responsibility as the sender of the item, to claim from the courier used.
- The cost of return is at the customer’s expense, unless specified otherwise. Only where the goods are damaged on arrival, or are not as ordered will the relevant Brand Partner(s), pay the costs of returning the goods.
- Once the item has been received, and inspected by the Brand Partner and is approved accordingly, we will refund you as soon as possible.
- You must return the goods to the relevant vendor. If your order is received in two deliveries from two separate vendors and would like to return both, you will be required to return the goods in two separate parcels to two separate addresses.
- It can take up to 7 working days for a brand to process your return. The refund will be made once we have received confirmation from the Brand Partner that your return has been received and is in a re-sellable condition. We will then process your refund to the original payment method. Funds can take a few days to appear on your bank statement depending on your card issuer.
- We will refund you the price you paid for the products excluding delivery costs, by the method used for payment. The original shipping costs are non refundable unless the item delivered is incorrect or faulty. Price deductions may be taken from the price paid at checkout if the value of the goods has decreased by you, the Customer, handling the goods in a way that has incurred damage, or signs of wear and tear.
- Sale items are non refundable.
- If there is a problem with your order, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 working days of order receipt, with any corresponding imagery and we will review this accordingly, in line with your legal rights.
ABOUT US AND HOW TO CONTACT US
We are Lars Labels Limited, a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 10634402. Our registered VAT number is 270787573.
Products sold on our website are sold on behalf of Brand Partners who operate on a ‘dropshipping’ model. Lars Labels Limited acts as an Undisclosed Agent in the sale. As such, if you ordered products from multiple brands, these will be shipped out to you directly from each brand.
You can contact us by writing to us at email@example.com. If we have to contact you, we will do so by writing to you via email at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU
Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into place between you, the Customer and us. If an order is unable to be accepted because of (but not limited to), an item being out of stock, or an error has been identified in the description or price, we will inform you as soon as we are aware of this issue.
If you change the delivery address once the goods have been dispatched to you, the Brand Partners reserve the right to pass on any extra charges made by the carriers for redirecting your delivery, if the carriers are able to make the change. This will delay your delivery. The goods will be your responsibility from the point of delivery.
Please check the goods on delivery – any goods found to be missing or damaged should be notified to Lårs Labels within two working days of delivery of the items.
If the goods are lost or damaged please report this to Lårs Labels within two working days from the delivery day.
LARS LABELS RIGHTS TO CANCEL THE ORDER
We may need to write to you to advise you that we need to cancel an order for reasons outside of our control and will refund any sums you have paid in advance for products which will not be provided.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
The price of the goods (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. Where additional taxes apply due to customers being based outside of the EU, the customer will be responsible for such taxes.
It is possible that, despite our vigilance, some of the products featured on the Site may be incorrectly priced. If an order is accepted and processed by us where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as mispricing, we may cancel the order requiring the return of any goods provided to you and refund you any value of money you have paid.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes the right to receive products which are: as described and match information we provided to you; of satisfactory quality; fit for any particular purpose made known to us; supplied with reasonable skill and care and for defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.